Found on leafy Angelo Street, Garden Affair in South Perth is a blooming good boutique nursery and gift shop! They claim to be “the best small garden centre in Australia” and green thumbs are sure to find a pot of something for their own garden in the range of plants, garden supplies, pots, gifts and there’s a café right next door too. Angelo Street is a great little strip to go for a walk – in addition to Garden Affair, you’ll also find many cafes, gift shops, gourmet delis and more.
Inside you’ll find indoor plants that love shade.
A range of gardening supplies.
And Samantha, the friendly pink and grey galah!
Outside, the small nursery is set out in sections. There’s herbs, vegetable seedlings and shrubs.
We enjoyed browsing the selection of plants, pots and ornaments. There’s a range of succulents, water wise native plants, as well as some flowering azaleas.
Some beautiful roses were coming onto bloom too.
Inside, there’s plenty of stylish homewares, as well as beautiful items for children, and lots of nik naks.
There is something here for everyone – definitely a good place to look for a gift.
The neighbouring Secret Garden Cafe serves up casual food and drinks in a lovely setting. We had already been elsewhere for a coffee, but we poked our head into the leafy rear courtyard for a sticky beak.
The menu has breakfast and lunch options, as well as light snacks.
Whatever your latest garden project, you’re sure to find something to add to it at Garden Affair in South Perth. It’s a small, but lovely garden centre.
Garden Affair, South Perth – The Details
Address: 62 Angelo Street, South Perth.
Opening Hours: 9am to 5pm, 7 days.
Phone: 9474 2649
Parking: There is plenty of paid parking available, some with first hour free.
- Tarts, Northbridge - December 4, 2019
- Historic Pubs in Perth - December 4, 2019
- Indoor Markets in Perth - December 3, 2019
- Hyde Park Walk - December 3, 2019
- Swan River Walk – Optus Stadium to Claisebrook Cove - November 28, 2019
- Chu Bakery, Highgate - November 27, 2019
- Sayer’s Sister, Northbridge - November 21, 2019
- The Camfield, Burswood - October 31, 2019
- The Partisan, East Perth - October 29, 2019
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - October 15, 2019