Leschenault Retirement Village
Set in the idyllic surrounds of the Leschenault Inlet, Leschenault Retirement Village is conveniently located within walking distance to the CBD of Bunbury, yet far enough away for a peaceful lifestyle. This tranquil village consist of 38, two bedroom villas nestled within spacious lawns and beautiful gardens.
With the homely environment of the community club house with its spacious living and dining area, complete with lounge area and large screen TV and sheltered outdoor BBQ with entertainment area for those who like to catch up with friends or neighbours.
Each villa is complete with modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances, contemporary open plan living, air conditioning, a courtyard and private courtyard.
The retirement living lifestyle is easy at Leschenault as the village is also equipped with a bowling green, pool/billiards table and a communal library. For extra convenience we have our own lifestyle room for visiting hairdresser, podiatrist and masseuse.
- The village is home to 38 villas
- Two bedroom open plan designs
- Single carport
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Air conditioning
- Private courtyards
- Situated near Leschenault Inlet Bunbury
- A short distance to Bubury CBD
- Local walking tracks
- Dolphin spotting at Koombana Bay
- Community centre with kitchen, bar and dining area
- Lounge with large screen TV
- Pool/billiards table
- Bowling green
- Communal library
- Sheltered outdoor BBQ and entertainment area
- Onsite hair salon and consulting room for visiting health
- Dedicated Village Manager
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Aged Care Category: Lifestyle Village Perth