If you’re looking for something a bit different than the usual outing to a winery when you’re holidaying in the Busselton area, then a trip to Anniebrook could be the answer.
Added to that is a big selection of jigsaw puzzles to choose from and a variety of gift ware, a large range of essential oils, some clothing, nice cloth shopping bags and a library of pre-loved books. There is certainly something for everyone at this lovely venue.Wine lovers don’t despair, you can do a wine tasting while your friends browse the shop. The wine is very reasonably priced. You can also get it by the glass ($5) to have with your lunch in the cafe.The cafe is a relatively new addition to this long running business. Depending on the weather you can sit indoors, which has big glass doors with views over the paddocks and is a lovely sun-trap on a cool day, or outside on the shaded verandah.We thoroughly enjoyed our Devonshire tea, the scones and homemade jam were delicious, even though we were very tempted to try the savoury scones with olives and basil. If you fancy a little more you can also get toasted sandwiches and home made pies which look delicious.If you have the grandkids with you, they will love the goats penned next to the carpark and will probably end up chasing the guinea pigs which roam around the lawn and garden.Anniebrook is located at 247 Wildwood Road, Carbunup, that’s about 30kl from Busselton and roughly the same distance from Margaret River. It is open every day except Tuesday 9.30am to 4.30pm.
- Lucky Bay and Frenchmans Peak - June 6, 2019
- Eastern Foreshore Redevelopment Mandurah - February 5, 2019
- Dolphin Quays Mandurah - February 5, 2019
- BULLARA STATION STAY - November 15, 2018
- 80 Mile Beach Caravan Park - May 25, 2018
- Geraldton 24 Hour Free RV Camp - May 10, 2018
- Anniebrook Wine, Flowers, Gifts and Farm Cafe - March 22, 2018
- The Eagle Bay Brewing Co - March 19, 2018
- Woody Nook Winery - March 19, 2018
- The Shed Markets Busselton - March 12, 2018