The Ocean Beach Holiday Park is located around 9 kms from the township of Denmark, in a quiet seaside location.
Large and well presented, it has a selection of self-contained cabins, some with wheelchair access, or powered and unpowered caravan and camping sites. The camping sites are large with a choice of grassy sites or concrete bases.
There are two large inside campers kitchens as well as a designated BBQ area under cover and central to the park. For campers there are plenty of showers and family bathrooms available and also laundry facilities. Disabled access bathrooms are also available.
Families are very well catered for with a tennis court, mini golf, beach volleyball court, peddle cart hire and of course a playground and jumping pillow to keep the kids occupied. For those who feel the need to stay in touch, there is also free wi-fi.
There is plenty of wildlife to see in the park with ducks, parrots and wrens making themselves at home, and even kangaroos can be seen grazing on the lawns between the tents and caravans. Dogs are permitted in your own accommodation on most dates but not during Christmas school holidays and Easter.
A gentle bike ride or short walk will take you to both Wilson Inlet and Ocean Beach. The Wilson Inlet is home to many species of fish and is one of the best locations for fishing in Denmark. The heritage rail trail which runs along the northern side of the inlet offers great views of the inlet whilst surrounded by native forests.
Ocean beach can be accessed across the road from the caravan park and is a popular spot for surfing.
Big 4 Ocean Beach Holiday Park
770 Ocean Beach Road, Denmark,WA.
Ph: (08) 9848 1105
Email: [email protected]
- Fisherman’s Friends – Film Review - November 8, 2019
- MINI British Film Festival 2019 - November 1, 2019
- Pavarotti, Film Review - October 16, 2019
- Laura’s Wine Bar, Northam - October 16, 2019
- Buckland Estate, Northam - October 16, 2019
- Pixar Putt Perth - October 16, 2019
- Windward Ballooning Adventures, Northam - October 16, 2019
- Judy – Film Review - October 11, 2019
- Bilya Koort Boodja Cultural Experience, Northam - October 4, 2019
- Lavazza Italian Film Festival 2019 - October 1, 2019