Quite often on a Sunday, after a week of putting dinner on the table at home, we will decide to let someone else do the cooking and go out for a lazy lunch. This Sunday we decided to check out Botanica Bar and Bistro in Innaloo.
Arriving for a late lunch we found the bistro area to be full, and, with musical entertainment in the lounge bar, seating was at a premium. Unperturbed we decided to stay and have lunch in the courtyard. The courtyard is spacious with running waterfalls and lush greenery all under the shade of trees and sails. Food and drinks are ordered from the bar and you are given a number to display on your table for the food delivery. The menu is quite extensive, with lots of choices including the usual pub offerings like fish and chips and steak sandwiches, and daily specials. There are also gluten-free options available on the menu if required.
We ordered the Tapas board $28 and a margarita pizza $15. The food came quite quickly and there was plenty for two to share. The drink selection is again very extensive with a choice of both bottled and tap beers, popular craft beers as well as a large range of wines and cocktails, and the prices are very reasonable.
In addition to the main lounge bar there is also a sports bar, showing live sports and if you fancy a flutter on the horses there is a TAB, or you can sink a few balls at the pool table.
The bar has a very large shared car park over two levels, with a lift between the levels for easier access.
Address: 401 Scarborough Beach Road, Innaloo
Phone: 9445 3111
Opening Hours: Monday – Wednesday:10am – 10:30pm
Thursday – Saturday: 10am – 12pm
Sunday: 10am – 10pm
Kitchen open daily: 11.30am- 9pm
- Perth Caravan and Camping Show 2019 - March 21, 2019
- Pinjarra Bakery and Patisserie, Waroona - March 12, 2019
- Botanica Bar and Bistro, Innaloo - March 12, 2019
- The Federal Hotel, Collie - March 12, 2019
- Collie River Valley Tourist Park - March 12, 2019
- Collie - March 12, 2019
- Fonty’s Pool, Chalets and Caravan Park, Manjimup - March 12, 2019
- Southern Roasting Co. Manjimup - March 12, 2019
- Alliance Francaise French Film Festival 2019 - February 27, 2019
- Woodvale Fish and Lily Farm - February 26, 2019