The Byford & Districts Country Club is the number one social destination in the Byford region. We’re proud to be a family-friendly, community minded members club nestled away in the natural bush land surroundings of Serpentine-Jarrahdale complete with our popular Byford Restaurant, Sports Bar, Pool Room, Bowls Green, Meeting Facilities, Outdoor Playground, Indoor Play Room and much more.
Situated 25 minutes drive from Perth Byford & Districts Country Club is tucked away in the Byford foothills. It’s a lovely spot, with plenty of parking and old country charm. The views are spectacular and a popular spot for the locals to enjoy a balmy arvo sipping a beer watching the sunset with family and friends.
By Western Australian law you do need to become a member or be a guest of a member in order to dine. The Social membership is $10 and gives you access to the restaurant, bar, access to the pool room or bowling green. Click this link here for all membership options. The process is very simple, a quick form and a $10 fee can all be done at the bar.
Despite it being packed the service was great, efficient and the food fresh, tasty and plentiful.
They have a huge a la carte restaurant as well as an impressive sports bar and a fantastic alfresco area. Click here to see their current menu.
There is plenty of seating to choose from both in and outdoors though it can get very busy so be sure to get in early.Sunday is dedicated to family fun with live music, free kids entertainment.
There is a Kids Zone room indoors which has heaps of toys and activities and a fantastic play area to keep Grandies amused.
A wonderful community focused club that has been running since 1957. You won’t be disappointed with a visit.
Where: 88 Linton Street North Byford
Open: Sunday/Monday/Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Wednesday/Thursday: 9:00 AM – 10:30 PM
Friday/Saturday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Call: (08) 9525 1276
- Top 10 Christmas Gift Ideas for Seniors - December 2, 2019
- Airport Shuttle Perth - July 23, 2019
- How To Stay Up To Date About Crime In Your Area - July 5, 2019
- Top Tips for Autumn and Winter Pond Maintenance - June 18, 2019
- Portside Grill Hillarys - May 8, 2019
- Cafe 16, Kelmscott - May 8, 2019
- Fremantle Cemetery Heritage Walk Trail One - May 8, 2019
- Samson House, Fremantle - May 8, 2019
- Turquoise Bay, Cape Range National Park - March 8, 2019
- RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park - March 8, 2019