If you’re looking for a lovely spot off the beaten track and away from the hustle and bustle, Cafe on the Dam in Serpentine is the perfect destination.
Dine high up above the actual dam with spectacular views from the alfresco area set amongst the native bush land. There is ample seating and we have been a few times during Summer and Winter and have enjoyed both in and outdoor settings.
They have a set and seasonal menu with a good range of meals, our food is always fresh and tasty and the all day breakfast always looks amazing! The assortment of cakes and sweets is also is draw card when we visit and on hot days there is a great range of ice creams and icy poles too.
Grandies are welcome too with plenty to keep little ones busy and lots of exploration opportunities.
Cafe on the Dam also has an impressive gallery and a lovely gift shop full of unique hand crafted goodies as well as sweet and savoury treats to take home.
Be sure to take a drive after across the dam bridge and enjoy the spectacular views. Less than an hour from Perth Cafe on the Dam is worth the drive.
Cafe on the Dam, Serpentine
Where: Serpentine Dam Kingsbury Drive, Jarrahdale
Open: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Phone: 08 9525 9920
Email: [email protected]
- How To Stay Up To Date About Crime In Your Area - July 5, 2019
- Top Tips for Autumn and Winter Pond Maintenance - June 18, 2019
- Portside Grill Hillarys - May 8, 2019
- Cafe 16, Kelmscott - May 8, 2019
- Fremantle Cemetery Heritage Walk Trail One - May 8, 2019
- Samson House, Fremantle - May 8, 2019
- Turquoise Bay, Cape Range National Park - March 8, 2019
- RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park - March 8, 2019
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Bicton - March 8, 2019
- Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages - January 10, 2019