- Burswood Park - January 17, 2020
- Classic Cars and Coffee - January 2, 2020
- SensAtion Gallery - December 17, 2019
- Mends Street Jetty Piazza, South Perth - December 6, 2019
- Christmas Lights Trail City of Perth - November 22, 2019
- Mid-Century Cafe and Collectables, Yokine - October 31, 2019
- Heirisson island, Perth - October 16, 2019
- Coral Bay - October 7, 2019
- Strawberry Picking in Perth - October 1, 2019
Classic Cars and Coffee
Classic Cars and Coffee is a public event that meets one Sunday a month at UWA in Nedlands. It has been running now for just over 3 years. The atmosphere is great with a brilliant assortment of classic and vintage cars. There are over 700 cars across 3 carparks and coffee to get you fuelled up. Free entry for the public. Exhibiting cars are a $10 entry fee with proceeds to the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia.
Beautifully restored classic, vintage, exotic and prestige cars.
Next monthly car exhibition is Sunday 19th January 2020. Time 8.30 am -10.30 am.
Brian Pilton is proudly exhibiting his bright pink 1958 Ford. A tribute to his Mum Mavis, who passed away at age 38 years
Black Trans AM with Golden Eagle on the bonnet. You will need a few dollars to buy this Firebird. What a beauty!
Colourful vintage scooters in immaculate condition.
A VW van converted for takeaway coffee. Serving Fiori coffee and cold drinks. There are about 4 coffee vans spread throughout the 3 car parks
Worlds smallest car, a Messerschmitt. It is a three-wheeled bubble car.
This old timer, 1960 Ford, needing a little bit of help to get started.
Cars start to make their way home, including this stunning red and white striped Cobra with its V8 engine. Cars start leaving at 10.30.
Classic cars and coffee is run by volunteers and is a well-organised event.
Calendar of dates for the next 6 mths are Sunday 19th January, 16th February, 15th March, 19th April, 17th May, 28th June 2020.
Event at University of Western Australia
Business School Carpark
Hackett Drive, Crawley
- Trish Cleeve, , Events, Places to Visit in Perth, 0
What a treat for Western Australians to be privvy to A Window on Italy from the great house of...
January 22 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
January 22 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
January 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
January 23 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
January 23 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm