The greeting on arriving at the Collie Caravan Park has to be one of the friendliest I have ever experienced. The manager booked us in and explained the layout of the park and gave us a quick rundown on places to visit in the area.
Handy for the town and the local attractions the park is a quiet respite at the end of a day of sightseeing. Although it does not have the child-friendly bouncy pillow or a swimming pool it is well set up for the more mature traveller and has spotlessly clean facilities. If you are travelling with a group of friends there is a large marquee available to use for a communal gathering.
There are over 70 powered sites and 15 campsites, the caravan bays are all hard stand and have plenty of room for your van and awning as well as your car. Our bay had a permanent shelter over it so that we had protection from the weather, be it sun or rain. In addition there are also Family cabins that sleep up to 4 people, and ensuite cabins for couples or singles.
There is a large inside campers kitchen and lounge/games area as well as 2 BBQs with seating outside. There is also another small campers kitchen with another BBQ at the other end of the caravan park. There are plenty of showers and toilets available, with two separate ablution blocks and also two laundries. Disabled access is also available in both ablution blocks.
Address: 1 Porter Street, Collie
Phone: 9734 5088
- Perth Caravan and Camping Show 2019 - March 21, 2019
- Pinjarra Bakery and Patisserie, Waroona - March 12, 2019
- Botanica Bar and Bistro, Innaloo - March 12, 2019
- The Federal Hotel, Collie - March 12, 2019
- Collie River Valley Tourist Park - March 12, 2019
- Collie - March 12, 2019
- Fonty’s Pool, Chalets and Caravan Park, Manjimup - March 12, 2019
- Southern Roasting Co. Manjimup - March 12, 2019
- Alliance Francaise French Film Festival 2019 - February 27, 2019
- Woodvale Fish and Lily Farm - February 26, 2019