Collodel Ice Cream and Sorbet is a Kalamunda institution. Collodel has been a favourite in the hills for years, with their scrumptious homemade flavours that are very popular with locals and visitors alike. We like to visit on sunny day in the Perth Hills. The small Ice creamery is found on the leafy main street of the hills town, next to Bunnings.
The selection of ice cream is made fresh onsite each day, using a traditional recipe from the Dolomite region of Italy. There’s chocolate rocher, coffee cream, hazelnut and much more to chose from!
My husband chose his favourite flavour of rum n raisin. It’s $3.50 for a 1 scoop cone, which he said was delicious and creamy. There is also a range of freshly made frozen yogurt and sorbets on offer too.
Our grandson scoffed down his ice cream cone, topped with a scoop of cookies and cream. A child’s cone is $3.
The family owned spot has are a few tables and chairs out the front, if you’d rather sit to enjoy your treat. Collodel Ice Cream and Sorbet is within walking distance of the Kalamunda History Village, Kalamunda Library, Kalamunda Farmers Market (Sunday Mornings) and the many cafes and gift shops in the wonderful Perth Hills spot.
Address: 30 Haynes Street, Kalamunda
Phone: 6293 1463
Distance from Car Parking area: There is street parking on the road.
Grandchild Friendly: Yes, it IS ice cream! There are kids serves available.
- The Local on Waratah, Dalkeith - July 12, 2019
- Tiago Kitchen and Coffee House Joondalup - July 3, 2019
- Guildford Historical Precinct - June 30, 2019
- Guildford Town Garden Centre - June 30, 2019
- Padbury’s, Guildford - June 21, 2019
- Restaurants with Log Fires in Perth - June 15, 2019
- Dog Beaches in Perth - June 15, 2019
- Mundaring Weir, Perth Hills - June 7, 2019
- Kalamunda History Village, Kalamunda - June 7, 2019
- Tom’s Kitchen at Fairbrossen, Carmel - June 6, 2019