Our trip to Cup and Co was spur of the moment to say the least. We’d actually planned on visiting Sushi Wawa, but it was closed. Luckily I had my foodie daughter with me to think of a quick Plan B in the area. So we drove over to the other side of Innaloo with our fingers crossed that the little café wasn’t shut too! Luckily, we found Cup and Co open and it was positively bustling! We found the last empty table inside the tiny café (there is also a few small tables, with umbrellas out the front too). The café is found in a small row of shops, under some beautiful old Moreton Bay Fig trees.
We ordered two cups of coffee at the counter, the roast they use is Toby’s Estate. The coffee was deliciously smooth and served at the perfect sipping temperature.
Their all day brunch menu has all the breakfast favourites, as well as salads, gourmet rolls and wraps and more. My daughter enjoyed her chicken salad and I loved the scrambled eggs ($19.50), perfectly cooked with Persian style feta, crisp chorizo and fresh spinach.
Cup and Co is a friendly suburban café that has great coffee, a diverse menu with healthy options and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere from the staff. Next time I go there it certainly won’t be my plan B!
Address: 24 Muriel Avenue, Innaloo.
Phone Number: 0473 085 243
Parking: A car park is opposite, with disabled spaces.
Grandchild Friendly: yes, kids menu and highchairs.
Dog Friendly: Dogs are welcome in the outside area on a leash.
Find more places to dine in Perth here.
- Sittella Winery, Herne Hill - February 18, 2019
- Mount Helena Tavern, Mount Helena - February 18, 2019
- Kapitol Kitchen, Wanneroo - February 15, 2019
- Mount Flora Regional Museum, Watermans Bay - February 15, 2019
- Bump In Burger, Woodvale - February 13, 2019
- Zephyr Café, East Fremantle - February 10, 2019
- Cup and Co, Innaloo - February 6, 2019
- The Little Bay, Watermans Bay - February 5, 2019
- Epicurean, Crown Perth - February 5, 2019
- Mistelle at Hainault Vineyard, Bickley Valley - February 4, 2019