On your next visit to Mandurah come and have a look at Dolphin Quays a unique place to spend some relaxing time, you will easily find it on Spinnaker Drive, then put your walking shoes and hat on and explore.
With a mixture of cafes, licensed restaurants, shops and parks it has a lot to offer all age groups.
The market area is undercover in the central area of quite a large building, there you will find a variety of small shops selling collectables, artificial flowers, hats, shoes, soaps, wall hangings and pictures and lots of nick nack things it’s a great place where you might find that little something for your home.
Around the outside of the building, there are many shops to investigate, including a Christmas shop, beauty and physio and a convenience store and on the Marina side of Dolphin Quays you will find a variety of restaurants, there is Mocha Cafe, Catch 22 which is licensed and does light meals, Sharkeys Fish and Chips, Asian Delites which is BYO (there is a wine shop close by) and Seafood Nation (licensed) all these eateries are al fresco or inside, there is definitely a place for your liking where you can look over the Marina and pick out your next boat.
From here you can walk over the pedestrian bridge to a small park, beach and BBQ’s, there is a large grassed area and picnic tables with shade. The small beach is in the protected water of the Marina with clean sand and a pontoon to keep the Grandkids occupied.
There are lots to explore and far too much to detail here, so pick a nice sunny day and come visit, you might just pick out your retirement apartment.
Also lots of free parking around.
Find out more by visiting www.dolphinquay.com.au
- Eastern Foreshore Redevelopment Mandurah - February 5, 2019
- Dolphin Quays Mandurah - February 5, 2019
- BULLARA STATION STAY - November 15, 2018
- 80 Mile Beach Caravan Park - May 25, 2018
- Geraldton 24 Hour Free RV Camp - May 10, 2018
- Anniebrook Wine, Flowers, Gifts and Farm Cafe - March 22, 2018
- The Eagle Bay Brewing Co - March 19, 2018
- Woody Nook Winery - March 19, 2018
- The Shed Markets Busselton - March 12, 2018
- The Berry Farm Margaret River - March 8, 2018