Perth… are you ready for three days of Good Food and Wine? The Good Food and Wine Show 2018 is back for another year from the 24th to 26th of August. The massive expo is found at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre and is choc-full of good food and great wine, as well as cider, spirits, tea and coffee. There’s a lot to taste and sip!
This year there’s a huge line up of celebrity chefs and wine experts. There’s chefs hosting demonstrations in the Theatre, book signings, and more.
There’s a lot of places to check out like the Tucker’s Natural Cheese Alley, Riedel Drinks Lab, the Good Food Village, Chefs Lunch, WA wine pavilion and lots more. We loved the wine selectors chat at their “cellar door”.
Perth Masterchef alumni Brendan Pang features at the hands-on Dumpling Kitchen, a masterclass in making the delicious Asian morsels.
‘Let’s Eat’ is a pop-up dining experience featuring Perth restaurants Must Wine Bar, Hunter & Barrel and Sentinel Bar and Grill – offer their signature dishes. ‘Let’s Eat’ gives visitors a chance to sit down and enjoy a break from the hustle and bustle with a tasty meal. There’s also a few food trucks around, like Masterchef’s Josh Catalanto’s “Fish Boss”, to grab some quick bites from.
My tip is to take a shopping bag on wheels, to keep your goodies in and your hands free.
So head down to PCEC and spend a few hours touring the best food and wine regions of Australia. There’s plenty of delicious things to discover at The Good Food and Wine Show 2018. Bon Appetit!
For more information check out their website www.goodfoodshow.com.au
When: 24 to 26 August 2018
Friday After Dark 5.30pm to 9.30pm
Saturday 10am to 6pm
Sunday 10am to 5pm
Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
21 Mounts Bay Rd, Perth
Cost: Tickets on sale from $20
- Senior Park at Jo Wheatley All Abilities Play Space, Dalkeith - July 22, 2019
- The Local on Waratah, Dalkeith - July 12, 2019
- Tiago Kitchen and Coffee House Joondalup - July 3, 2019
- Guildford Historical Precinct - June 30, 2019
- Guildford Town Garden Centre - June 30, 2019
- Padbury’s, Guildford - June 21, 2019
- Restaurants with Log Fires in Perth - June 15, 2019
- Dog Beaches in Perth - June 15, 2019
- Mundaring Weir, Perth Hills - June 7, 2019
- Kalamunda History Village, Kalamunda - June 7, 2019