When in Esperance do be sure to take the Great Ocean Drive, it really is a spectacular experience with million dollar views of the West Australian coastline. And it’s absolutely free!
There are plenty of signs to guide you along the way, but the best spot to begin is near the visitors centre on Dempster Street. Pick up a few brochures and the lovely staff will give you some local knowledge on what to look out for along the way.
Head west and let the journey begin!
It’s hard to believe that we are lucky enough to have this magnificence on our doorstep!
An absolute must when in Esperance.
- Lesmurdie Falls Base Trail - August 6, 2018
- Yahava Coffeeworks Swan Valley - July 24, 2018
- Armadale Library - July 17, 2018
- Birtwistle Local Studies Library, Armadale - June 11, 2018
- Piggy Food Co, North Fremantle - May 25, 2018
- Cherith Grove Organic Cafe - May 10, 2018
- Eight on the Beach, Rockingham - April 13, 2018
- Avocados, Perth - April 13, 2018
- Dome Cafe, Port Coogee - April 13, 2018
- Great Ocean Drive Esperance - March 23, 2018