Western Australia could be mistaken for being a state full of chocoholics! We are spoiled for choice with chocolate factories and cafes. One of the most popular is the Margaret River Chocolate Co, and if you aren’t planning on visiting the south west soon, you can easily visit the Swan Valley outlet.
Margaret River Chocolate Co is a must place to visit in the Swan Valley. As you enter, you’re welcomed to try their delicious dark, milk and white chocolate.
See the coco creations being made through the window in the factory. There is a step for children.
On offer are handmade truffles,
Mountains of rocky road and chocolate bars,
And the unique “Chocca the quokka” to buy.
The adjoining café is perfect for a snack. Why not wash a slice of rich chocolate cake or creamy chocolate ice cream down with a hot chocolate!
There’s a pleasant veranda to sit on, overlooking a large lawn for the grandkids to run off the sugar rush.
And if you prefer something savoury? Head to Provedore, which is right next door.
The gourmet food company has a multitude of preserves and other food related products to try and add to your own pantry.
There is also the Coward and Black range of wines available to taste and buy.
Margaret River Chocolate Co in the Swan Valley is a must visit if you have a sweet tooth. From free tastings, to award winning chocolates available to buy and a scrumptious café, it will be hard not to over indulge!
Address: 5123 West Swan Rd, West Swan.
Telephone: 9250 1588
Parking: The main carpark is flat and sealed.
Disabled Access: Yes – parking and toilets.
Grandchild friendly: Yes, chocolate, ice cream and high chairs.
- The Kewdale Tavern, Kewdale - August 14, 2019
- Fika on Brix, Beckenham - August 14, 2019
- The Henley Brook, Swan Valley - July 25, 2019
- Senior Park at Jo Wheatley All Abilities Play Space, Dalkeith - July 22, 2019
- The Local on Waratah, Dalkeith - July 12, 2019
- Tiago Kitchen and Coffee House Joondalup - July 3, 2019
- Guildford Historical Precinct - June 30, 2019
- Guildford Town Garden Centre - June 30, 2019
- Padbury’s, Guildford - June 21, 2019
- Restaurants with Log Fires in Perth - June 15, 2019