Margaret River is world famous for it’s wine. In the region you’ll also find chocolate, fudge, nougat, cheese – there’s so much local produce to enjoy! There’s also another foodie spot to discover… Margaret River Nuts and Cereals, found just up the road from Margaret River Chocolate factory.
The family run local businesses started in the late 1990’s producing their famous “Gaby’s Muesli” which is sold all around Australia. Here, you can also make your own muesli too!
In the shop you’ll find all sorts of nuts coated with honey, chocolate and yoghurt, as well as wheat and sugar free muesli, fruit preserves, chutneys, pickles, onion and chilli sauces, honey, homemade cookies and cakes. And you can taste test before you buy.
It is impossible not to find something delicious that you will just have to take home, even for those with a food intolerance. Margaret River Nuts and Cereals has a big range of gluten free, dairy free etc products. There is also coffee, tea, snacks and cold refreshments to enjoy on the outside patio, which overlooks a large grassed area.
The kids will love a kick about on the lawn, which has a soccer net and balls for a playing a game or two of football.
A children’s play area is close to the outdoor seating area.
It easy to be nuts about Margaret River Nuts and Cereals and their tasty products.
Find Margaret River Nuts and Cereals at 219 Harmans Mill Road, Metricup, WA.
- Padbury’s, Guildford - June 21, 2019
- Restaurants with Log Fires in Perth - June 15, 2019
- Dog Beaches in Perth - June 15, 2019
- Mundaring Weir, Perth Hills - June 7, 2019
- Kalamunda History Village, Kalamunda - June 7, 2019
- Tom’s Kitchen at Fairbrossen, Carmel - June 6, 2019
- No1 Pump Station, Mundaring Weir - June 6, 2019
- Guide to Kalamunda and the Bickley Valley - May 31, 2019
- The Seniorocity Guide to Rottnest Island - May 30, 2019
- Places to Take Your Dog in Perth – Dog Parks, Dog Friendly Garden Centres and Markets - May 30, 2019