Found on at the quieter Inglewood end of Beaufort Street, Miaflora Garden Centre is a wonderful family run boutique nursery, gift shop and cafe! Garden lovers are sure to find something to take home in the varied range that’s on offer – plants, garden supplies, pots, gifts and there’s even a café too.
Outside, the nursery is set out in sections. There’s herbs, vegetable seedlings and fruit trees.
There’s a range of succulents, potted colour, water wise native plants, as well as indoor plants that love shade. We enjoyed browsing a large selection of indoor plants, pots and ornaments. We found a bird feeder and gorgeous ceramic mushroom to take home for our garden.
The old cottage rooms are an Aladdin’s cave of giftware.
From stylish homewares and beautiful items for children, there is something here for everyone.
The cafe serves food and drinks, with a tempting range of sweet treats is found in the cabinet. On the menu there is a selection of snacks, breakfast dishes and lunches.
Dine in the cafe, on the side veranda overlooking the nursery or in the rear courtyard.
Whatever your latest garden project, whether you want to create a cottage garden, jungle, native or formal look to your own space, you’re sure to find what you need at Miaflora Garden Centre. It’s almost impossible to leave empty handed!
Address: 905A Beaufort Street, Inglewood. (corner of Tenth Avenue)
9am – 5pm Monday to Sunday
Phone: 9370 2928
Disabled Access: Yes, parking at the rear. Some steps inside the giftshop.
- Canteen, Trigg - April 10, 2019
- Miaflora Garden Centre, Inglewood - April 10, 2019
- Night Noodle Markets, Elizabeth Quay - April 9, 2019
- The Merrywell, Crown Perth - April 2, 2019
- Ninth and Merchant, Inglewood - April 2, 2019
- Swan Settlers Markets, Herne Hill - March 29, 2019
- Watermans Bay Coastal Walk - March 28, 2019
- Swan Valley Fresh Produce Trail - March 27, 2019
- Rottnest Fast Ferries - March 21, 2019
- Coode Street Jetty Walk, South Perth - March 19, 2019