The Port Hotel Hopetoun is a great place for some old fashioned pub grub with a great country vibe and spectacular views!We recently had a short stay in the lovely town of Hopetoun and visited the hotel that stands directly across from the ocean.
There was a lively feel with many of the community locals enjoying some pool and catching up after work. Nothing too rowdy, though later things definitely livened up with a local band and plenty of merriment!
We opted to dine in the Port Cafe which is part of the Port Hotel building, though separate from the pub.
Port Hotel Hopetoun
Where: 11 Veal street Hopetoun
Contact: (08) 9838 3053
Email: [email protected]
Open: All Week: 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Lesmurdie Falls Base Trail - August 6, 2018
- Yahava Coffeeworks Swan Valley - July 24, 2018
- Armadale Library - July 17, 2018
- Birtwistle Local Studies Library, Armadale - June 11, 2018
- Piggy Food Co, North Fremantle - May 25, 2018
- Cherith Grove Organic Cafe - May 10, 2018
- Eight on the Beach, Rockingham - April 13, 2018
- Avocados, Perth - April 13, 2018
- Dome Cafe, Port Coogee - April 13, 2018
- Great Ocean Drive Esperance - March 23, 2018