The Portside Grill – Ribs, burgers, steaks & much more and of course our famous share boards! Come down and see how good they are for yourself and try one of our 14 beers & Ciders on tap. It’s a great place for sharing & grazing with friends or relaxing with some drinks and some delicious food whilst overlooking the ocean in one of Perth’s best locations.
We recently went to Portside Grill on one of the busiest days at Sorrento Quay – Easter! Luckily they squeezed us in and opened their very accommodating arms to our huge party and what a treat for us. This place has it all. Great drinks, atmosphere and food to satisfy a great hunger.
…Meat lovers heed the call! This is definitely a must visit for those who enjoy feasting like Vikings. Our table was covered with food and it was a mainly carnivorous affair.We ordered from the “Famous Share Platters” menu that won’t disappoint with plenty on offer for all taste buds – even Vegetarians. We went with THE ULTIMATE BBQ BOARD and it certainly did deliver. Delicious and HUGE! 1/2 Piri Chicken, Spicy Wings, Beef Rib, Pork Rib, Fries, Slaw, BBQ Sauce. Most definitely great value for money.For those with tastes less akin to a dinosaur – tasty salads, mammoth burgers and garlic prawns to die for were also ordered and nearly all devoured. Be warned. Portions are generous.
Portside Grill Hillarys
Where: Shop 208 Southside Drive Hillarys Boat Harbour, Hillarys
Open: Monday: 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Tuesday: 12:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Wednesday: 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Thursday: 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Friday: 11:30 AM – 9:30 PM
Saturday: 11:30 AM – 9:30 PM
Sunday: 11:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Contact: 9243 0826
- How To Stay Up To Date About Crime In Your Area - July 5, 2019
- Top Tips for Autumn and Winter Pond Maintenance - June 18, 2019
- Portside Grill Hillarys - May 8, 2019
- Cafe 16, Kelmscott - May 8, 2019
- Fremantle Cemetery Heritage Walk Trail One - May 8, 2019
- Samson House, Fremantle - May 8, 2019
- Turquoise Bay, Cape Range National Park - March 8, 2019
- RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park - March 8, 2019
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Bicton - March 8, 2019
- Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages - January 10, 2019