There are so many reasons to visit Waroona so why not pop down this weekend for the Quambie Park Fete on Sunday March 10th.
There will be plenty on offer for all ages including a lovely Devonshire tea, sausage sizzle and ice cream for the young and young at heart.
The organisers have been working tirelessly with locals to showcase the talents of the community. Plenty of stalls including plant stalls, cake stalls, craft stalls and much, much more.
Bring your family as there is much fun to be had for grandies including an amimal farm, pony rides face painting, balloon twisting and even a bouncy castle!
Loads of games to keep everyone entertained plus be in the draw for the raffle which has some fantastic prizes. There is even a car wash too, so why not take the day off and pamper your go-go mobile while you’re at it!
There will food stalls with tantalizing treats for all taste buds to indulge and enjoy!
Be sure to pop into the Waroona Visitors Centre for all the info on this fabulous area!
While you are in the area make sure you take a drive out to the Drakesbrook Weir. Only a few kilometres away you won’t regret stopping into this picturesque and well kept secret! Maybe even dip in a toe if it’s a warm day. The wonderful thing about this event is that it is not for profit and all monies raised go towards the nursing home. So every dollar you spend will contribute to the lifestyle needs of the residents. Which is a wonderful cause!
Courtesy Quambie ParkWhere: 15 Eastcott St, Waroona
When: 10th March 2018
Time: 8am – 2pm
Contact: Nerida 97331355
- Lesmurdie Falls Base Trail - August 6, 2018
- Yahava Coffeeworks Swan Valley - July 24, 2018
- Armadale Library - July 17, 2018
- Birtwistle Local Studies Library, Armadale - June 11, 2018
- Piggy Food Co, North Fremantle - May 25, 2018
- Cherith Grove Organic Cafe - May 10, 2018
- Eight on the Beach, Rockingham - April 13, 2018
- Avocados, Perth - April 13, 2018
- Dome Cafe, Port Coogee - April 13, 2018
- Great Ocean Drive Esperance - March 23, 2018