Stockton Lake is perfect for boating enthusiasts and for those who enjoy water views at a budget cost. A perfect pit stop if you are travelling through and Collie is close by if you are keen to explore the lovely town, perhaps stop for a meal and return to your camp for some lakeside enjoyment.
Camp fires are allowed in the Winter months between 6pm and 10am
Where: Piavanini Road, 7kms East of Collie
Cost: Camp fees, collected by the Ranger. Daily fees are $8.00 for adults, $6.00 for approved concessions, $3.00 for school aged children under 16 years. Children 5 years and under, free.
- Wisteria Lane, Myaree - May 3, 2018
- Little Olive Leaf Cafe, Willagee - March 15, 2018
- Stockton Lake, Collie - March 1, 2018
- The Corsini Collection, Art Gallery of Western Australia - March 1, 2018
- Perth Makers Market, Applecross - February 28, 2018
- Drakesbrook Weir - February 23, 2018
- Waroona Visitors Centre - February 23, 2018
- Black Diamond Lake, Allanson - February 23, 2018
- Kelly’s Cafe & Restaurant, Canning Vale - February 9, 2018
- All Palms Garden Centre, Canning Vale - February 9, 2018