When in Albany be sure to visit The Alkaline Cafe, you won’t be disappointed. Known for their nourishing and fresh food it is definitely a place to pop into for the health conscious and anyone who enjoys flavourful food full of nourishing goodness. For all those who are gluten free, dairy free, paleo or vegan this is a must! No processed nasties here, just beautifully prepared organic and whole foods!
If you have grandies in tow they are very family friendly with plenty of highchairs, colouring in and a few toys and books to keep little ones busy.
Our breakfast, fresh juices and coffee were sublime.
They even have in house almond milk for ice coffee! Joy! We ordered buckwheat pancakes which was not only delicious but aesthetically very pretty too!
The lovely owners of The Alkaline Cafe take time to source and grow the gorgeous fresh local produce that ends up on the plate.
The menu is huge so there is bound to be something for everyone. Be sure to check out the sweet treats that are actually good for you!
They also do takeaways which is great if you are heading back to Perth.
We at The Alkaline Cafe wake up every day inspired! Join us in exploring a wholesome, nutrient dense and creative eating, drinking and living venture.
Where: Unit 1/89 Frederick Street Albany
Call: (08) 9842 5441
Open: Monday-Friday: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM Saturday: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM Sunday: CLOSED
- Byford Districts & Country Club - November 15, 2018
- Jarrahdale Tavern - November 13, 2018
- The Alkaline Cafe, Albany - November 8, 2018
- Cafe on the Dam, Serpentine - November 8, 2018
- Brook 508 Cafe & Restaurant, Roleystone - November 8, 2018
- How to spend a relaxed weekend in Perth - November 1, 2018
- A Roast to Remember - September 12, 2018
- Health Freak Cafe, Joondalup - August 6, 2018
- Chinta High Tea - July 25, 2018
- Hunter and Barrel, Whitfords - July 17, 2018