Located on Eagle Bay Rd, Eagle Bay this brewery/restaurant/winery should be on your must visit list if you are visiting the South West.The Brewery is reasonably new with modern decor and appeared to us to be well organised. We visited on a Sunday after the main lunch rush and it was still busy, yet our drinks and food order arrived very quickly and the presentation was very good.
The Brewery makes about six or so beers that are all preservative free. We had a pale ale and a lager and thought both excellent. You can get a tasting board of 6 x 100 ml glasses to taste, a good way to get familiar with their product, be aware some of these beers are very strong.The restaurant has their own vegetable garden and orchard adjacent to the brewery which is a nice touch, “fresh is best” as they say. The menu is wide and varied with some clever serving ideas, and the kitchen is open so you as a customer can see the preparation.The cellar door/ winery is not on a large scale so they do have to buy some fruit in, but they do offer a reasonable range to complement your meal. The brewery/ restaurant is an open plan design that takes in the beautiful valley view of semi cleared farmland across to the Indian Ocean.
Huge glass sliding doors can be opened up on those lovely warm days or in the winter months closed and add to that a big stone fireplace, would create a very warm atmosphere.The carpark is at the front door and on those extra busy days an overflow area is available, it is wheelchair friendly and there’s a kids playground just below the outside sitting area.
The Brewery is open every day 11am to 5 pm.
Eagle Bay Brewing
For more information contact
Ph: 08 9755 3554
- Lucky Bay and Frenchmans Peak - June 6, 2019
- Eastern Foreshore Redevelopment Mandurah - February 5, 2019
- Dolphin Quays Mandurah - February 5, 2019
- BULLARA STATION STAY - November 15, 2018
- 80 Mile Beach Caravan Park - May 25, 2018
- Geraldton 24 Hour Free RV Camp - May 10, 2018
- Anniebrook Wine, Flowers, Gifts and Farm Cafe - March 22, 2018
- The Eagle Bay Brewing Co - March 19, 2018
- Woody Nook Winery - March 19, 2018
- The Shed Markets Busselton - March 12, 2018