The Orange Box at Leighton Beach is found next to Fremantle Surf Life Saving Club, which is also home to the excellent Bib and Tucker. You simply can’t miss the bright orange casual café. The eatery serves all day breakfast and lunch as well as great coffee, cake and gelato. I find The Orange Box really handy, as I’ve been in the area a few times (Mondays and Tuesdays when Bib and Tucker has been closed) and have been on the lookout for a coffee and snack. The Orange Box is open 7 days a week.
The stylish kiosk features a rowing boat hanging from the ceiling and the colourful outdoor area has plenty of spots to sit.
Grandkids will love the “nippers” kids menu and the café is dog friendly too. The Mosman-Leighton dog beach is a little walk further north. There are plenty of deck chairs and other seats outside, or throw down a picnic rug at the beach or green space adjacent to the café.
I ordered a simple take away coffee and headed for a walk along the beach, I love to feel the sand between my toes, sea breeze in my hair and caffeine in my veins!
The Orange Box is a fab little beachside kiosk, well worth checking out and stopping by if you’re on a coastal walk or cycle.
Address: Leighton Beach Boulevard, North Fremantle
Phone: 0434 353 311
Open: 7 days a week, 7am to 3pm
Disabled Access: Yes, there is disabled parking and toilets.
Distance from Car Parking area: Street parking and a car park is next to the surf club.
Grandchild Friendly: Yes, child friendly menu, high chairs and grassed area.
Dog Friendly: Yes, dogs are welcome on a leash and water bowls are available.
- The Seniorocity Guide to Hillarys Boat Harbour - February 26, 2020
- Food Box Delivery Services in Perth - February 26, 2020
- Lot One Kitchen, Hillarys - February 19, 2020
- Flinderz Cafe, Hillarys - February 19, 2020
- il Lido, Cottesloe - February 15, 2020
- Channel 7 Mandurah Crab Fest - February 14, 2020
- Seniorocity’s Guide to Scarborough - February 14, 2020
- Monty’s, Scarborough - February 11, 2020
- Wild Fig, Scarborough - February 11, 2020
- The Seniorocity Guide to Cowaramup - February 5, 2020