When visiting my daughter in Perth’s northern suburbs, we like to go out for a coffee. We’ve enjoyed a cuppa at Paper Avenue and Gipsy Boy. Recently, we discovered Tiago Kitchen and Coffee House, in the heart of Joondalup’s town centre. The café is particularly handy if you’re visiting Centrelink or Medicare, which are just a few steps away.
The trendy café was positively bustling on a Saturday morning with the brunch crowd. We had popped in for a coffee ‘n cake. The interior has clean while walls, soft furnishings and a vibrant mural. Tiago has a relaxed atmosphere, with plenty of seating and space.
The coffee is good and is served in small ceramic mugs with no handles. Some may not like that, but in this chilly weather it was nice to warm the hands!
There are lots of tempting freshly made goodies in the cabinet. There’s banana bread, raw balls, sausage rolls and more. I chose a gluten free brownie, which was fudgy and scrumptious – you’d have never guessed it was gluten free.
My grandson wanted his fries and to eat them too, so he was treated to a French fried decorated cookie.
Tiago Kitchen and Coffee House is a great addition to Joondalup’s growing café scene, and I’d head back again to have a closer look at their brunch menu.
Tiago Kitchen and Coffee House – The Details
Address: 2/129 Grand Boulevard & Reid Promenade, Joondalup.
Phone: 0466 878 120
Parking: There is paid (Monday to Friday) street parking available.
- Senior Park at Jo Wheatley All Abilities Play Space, Dalkeith - July 22, 2019
- The Local on Waratah, Dalkeith - July 12, 2019
- Tiago Kitchen and Coffee House Joondalup - July 3, 2019
- Guildford Historical Precinct - June 30, 2019
- Guildford Town Garden Centre - June 30, 2019
- Padbury’s, Guildford - June 21, 2019
- Restaurants with Log Fires in Perth - June 15, 2019
- Dog Beaches in Perth - June 15, 2019
- Mundaring Weir, Perth Hills - June 7, 2019
- Kalamunda History Village, Kalamunda - June 7, 2019