When visiting my daughter in Perth’s northern suburbs, we like to go out for a coffee. We’ve enjoyed a cuppa at Paper Avenue and Gipsy Boy. Recently, we discovered Tiago Kitchen and Coffee House, in the heart of Joondalup’s town centre. The café is particularly handy if you’re visiting Centrelink or Medicare, which are just a few steps away.
The trendy café was positively bustling on a Saturday morning with the brunch crowd. We had popped in for a coffee ‘n cake. The interior has clean while walls, soft furnishings and a vibrant mural. Tiago has a relaxed atmosphere, with plenty of seating and space.
The coffee is good and is served in small ceramic mugs with no handles. Some may not like that, but in this chilly weather it was nice to warm the hands!
There are lots of tempting freshly made goodies in the cabinet. There’s banana bread, raw balls, sausage rolls and more. I chose a gluten free brownie, which was fudgy and scrumptious – you’d have never guessed it was gluten free.
My grandson wanted his fries and to eat them too, so he was treated to a French fried decorated cookie.
Tiago Kitchen and Coffee House is a great addition to Joondalup’s growing café scene, and I’d head back again to have a closer look at their brunch menu.
Tiago Kitchen and Coffee House – The Details
Address: 2/129 Grand Boulevard & Reid Promenade, Joondalup.
Phone: 0466 878 120
Parking: There is paid (Monday to Friday) street parking available.
- Joondalup Growers Market, Joondalup - September 19, 2019
- Pere Bakery, Gooseberry Hill - September 15, 2019
- S&R Orchard Saku Blossom Festival, Walliston - September 13, 2019
- Dome Café, Deep Water Point Reserve Mount Pleasant - September 13, 2019
- Holly Raye’s, Bassendean - September 12, 2019
- Araluen Botanical Park, Roleystone - September 10, 2019
- Garden Affair, South Perth - September 5, 2019
- Old Perth Road Markets, Bassendean - August 31, 2019
- The Boatshed Café, South Perth - August 31, 2019
- Dome Cafe, Bassendean - August 29, 2019